Follow @naijaanarchist

Saturday 14 November 2015

Any Doubts About The Religion Of Peace?



I sleep soundly every night, and I do not remember the last time I was unable to sleep. Well, it is 5:22am (GMT) and I am fully awake, after trying unsuccessfully to go to sleep for over 4 hours. Now I know why. While I was tossing and turning on my bed trying to get some sleep, some muslims unleashed terror (what else do they do) in a coordinated attack on Paris. So far, according to bbc.co.uk, at least 120 people have been confirmed dead and another 200 injured, 80 of these critically.
World leaders, especially those of developed countries, have all come out with their bullshit statements, condemning the attacks and affirming their support for the French. Well, my dear politicians, those attacks were carried out by those you choose to call terrorists, but have chosen to ignore the reason they do what they do - their religious beliefs. It is this continued deliberate decision on your part to ignore the root of this problem that will ensure it never dies. Terrorism is a symptom of a much larger disease - islam. You can continue to ignore it on pain of such occurrences as this, and I shall continue to point you in the direction of the malady. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment